Welcome the Hertfordshire Law School Blog! This blog is designed by Dr Adrienne Yong and Dr Ermioni Xanthopoulou.
It will serve as an informal academic forum in which students, scholars and professionals will be able to express their opinions on recent legal, criminology or political developments affecting the country, the EU and the world. It is an exciting opportunity for students and scholars alike to express their voices through this official yet informal platform, and improve writing skills.
Submissions are encouraged addressing the following issues:
- Recent legal or political developments
- Recent developments of case law
- Crime or criminal justice related news stories
- Law related political developments
- Interactions between national, EU and international law, multidisciplinary studies
We hope you find this blog a useful source of information!